Betreff: Cannot save emblems

by JRMBelgiumTwitch

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_CadeI noticed that by selecting a default Battlefield 1 badge and activating it at https://www.battlefield.com/companion, the badge is also applied in battlefield 4, even though I selected another badge at http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/ , the BF4 emblem overlaps with that of BF1.

Message 81 of 113 (2,428 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I’m still having this issue.

Message 82 of 113 (2,304 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hey EA , it's been over 2 or 3 MONTHS for this idiotic issue and no solution yet. EMblems seems to be saved, but are still invisibile. I have my emblem saved, I can enter it for modification, but when going back to companion screen, it is empty box. Same in game - shows empty space where the emblem should be. Is there any estimated deadline to fix it? I understand you have lots of work, but t his is such a ridiculous thing that can't be fixed for so long, why? It reminds me of my beloved corporate environment - takes 4 months to solve simple outlook or adobe crashing in my computer, etc. Please try to solve this issue - thanks in advance.

P.S. Happy new 2019 Standard smile

Message 83 of 113 (2,283 Views)

★★ Novice

Long ago I was able to create and everything was normal. But now, Importing or creating the emblem, in neither case does it appear. The only one that appears is the emblem of the BF1 that is available.
How to solve?

It's an empty box. But no one helps. I've already looked for answers, some say it could be the number of layers, but even an emblem with 1 item does not appear.

Message 84 of 113 (2,275 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Me too, I cant equip the emblem I had for the past 2 battlefields, it sucks that you cannot equip it on your gun, I hope EA fix this in a future patch.

Message 85 of 113 (2,254 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm having the same damn problem. I made a very nice emblem, but I can't use it. Only the current emblem appears.

Message 86 of 113 (2,198 Views)

★★★ Guide

So how many months do we have to wait for a fix?

Message 87 of 113 (2,173 Views)

Re: Cannot save emblems

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

My emblems save in the battle companion app but i cant see the preview and i cant see them ingame. Ea fix this come on

Message 88 of 113 (2,162 Views)

★★★★ Novice

We will recive an answer? is not professional... a little answer or update about this problem would be professional

Message 89 of 113 (2,057 Views)

★ Novice
When will this be fixed? I won't buy any new game from you.
Message 90 of 113 (2,035 Views)