Cannot post on forum

by dougmichel

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cannot post on forum

★★★ Novice

All of my posts on the forum say they will appear after they have been approved. I contacted the forum mod and they told me it appears to be a spam filter. I post maybe once a week.  Is there a way to unflag my account so my messages can be seen?  Despite what I attempt to post, no message ever appears.

Message 1 of 4 (521 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cannot post on forum

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @dougmichel

I see, this forum: Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Forum

I'd recommend reaching out to either CG_SBCrumb or CG_Tusken_Meathead about this. They can take a look at your forum profile for you from there to see what might be happening for you. It may help to have a visual of what's happening for you to share with them, so the next time that error message pops up for you, please capture it and send it onto those Community Managers on that forum. 

- EA_Lanna 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (419 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @dougmichel

You seem to be posting fine on Answers HQ. Were you running into posting issues on a different forum?

- EA_Lanna

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 4 (450 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Lanna Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes forum
Message 3 of 4 (440 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @dougmichel

I see, this forum: Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Forum

I'd recommend reaching out to either CG_SBCrumb or CG_Tusken_Meathead about this. They can take a look at your forum profile for you from there to see what might be happening for you. It may help to have a visual of what's happening for you to share with them, so the next time that error message pops up for you, please capture it and send it onto those Community Managers on that forum. 

- EA_Lanna 

Message 4 of 4 (420 Views)