Re: Cannot play when I connect to my Facebook account

by michael_nguyen12

Original Post

Cannot play when I connect to my Facebook account

★★ Novice

Hello, guys. I've just re-installed NBA Live Mobile after about a year or so, and I tried to connect to my Facebook account. So, when I did, because I was a legacy account, I had gotten a pop-up on-screen welcoming me to Season 2. So, when I go to press "Continue" to see what I get for my legacy team, every time the game crashes on me. I was able to try playing on a guest account and it worked, but for some reason, it won't let me play on my Facebook connected account. If I could get a solution for this ASAP, it would be great. Thank You.

Message 1 of 6 (675 Views)

Community Manager

@michael_nguyen12

Can you please let us know if unlinking and then relinking your account helps here?

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Facebook-account-linking-and-re-linking/td-p/6161252

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 6 (662 Views)

★★ Novice

It looks like I don't get that option of selecting the account I want to play with when I try and do so.

Message 3 of 6 (657 Views)

★★ Novice

I don't get the chance to unlink my account because I'm not even able to press Continue to get past the welcome screen for Season 2 before the game crashes on me. 

Message 4 of 6 (642 Views)

★★ Novice

I tried unlinking and relinking my account on Facebook and then trying to re-log in once again, I'm still not able to get in

Message 5 of 6 (637 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Barry it seems to be a matter with the screen when I come back into the game. It tells me Welcome To Season 2, and every time I go to try and press Continue to move on to my Legacy Packs, the game crashes on me. 

Message 6 of 6 (633 Views)