Re: Cannot play anymore, code:net on all games

by M1kemclain247_ZW

Original Post

★★★★ Guide

Its really sad they haven't fixed this game yet.

Message 11 of 15 (341 Views)

★★★ Novice
@AmiralMaurice has this been solved for you now? I go this problem since season 3...
Message 12 of 15 (295 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Yes they fixed it good, now it says code shoe after they boot you from every game.

Message 13 of 15 (281 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@PhazurR 2 years still going on. I had it 5 times LAST GAME
Message 14 of 15 (184 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I've checked my internet and everything is stable & fine.
This can be compared with many other big streamers and local gamers too.

Please dont mark this post as spam , for some reason my posts are not showing on my EA Answers Profile. I just want 1 post visible. 

I've summed up everything into a video I've recorded on YouTube will leave the link to the video here. 

https://youtu.be/D543CjfT7so

Issues:

• Server lag at the beginning of the match. Sometimes Choke or Packet loss even though internet connection is stable.
  • 3 Stacking (Playing with 2 of my friends in my lobby) or even just 1 other player makes the matches very laggy.
  • In-game ping counter showing un-accurate ping higher than if u just ping in cmd / mtr tools.
  • Not enough servers in the UK to cover all of us in Africa / Sub-Saharan Africa ,so add more scalability to the Multiplay platform to enable lets say like 1-3 London selectable servers
  • Since Bahrain (Middle East Servers) for everyone in southern Africa we get like 130-170ms on those servers , most of us just prefer to play on the London UK servers making them overloaded.

Checks carried out from my PC:

• My Ping is stable
  • Bandwidth is fine
  • Port forwarding enabled & disabled tested but no change.

If u need anymore information get in touch , please watch the full YouTube video to get a better understanding of what's happening. 

Message 15 of 15 (183 Views)