Cannot play 2 games in a row in either my PC or Xbox One - connectivity issues

by S23_MrJ

Original Post

Cannot play 2 games in a row in either my PC or Xbox One - connectivity issues

★★ Novice

I have been connectivity issues in the game in both my xbox one and my pc. The situation is the same on both platforms and it only happens with this game.

After I play one game, in the "connecting to lobby" loading after the game ends, I can NEVER seem to be able to connect to the EA servers (at least that is the message displayed in both my pc and xbox one). And then I have to try loading the game a couple of times and only after the "data center" appears, I can then change the server and try for a couple of more tries and only THEN I usually get back in the game.

This is not only really annoying but also, even if I finish the game with my team as the champion, I can and will NEVER be the champion of the next round because I can't connect to the menu of the game straight after the game ended.

I really love this game and this is really frustrating.  Even the rank up stats only appear AFTER the 2 or 3 tries that I have to make between games. I have lots of EA games and my internet connection is fine (on both platforms - xbox one and pc). I don't know if I'm the only one with this issue but it's really strange and I was really hoping you could help me.

Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 1 (194 Views)