Re: Cannot open the game

by EA_Solaire

Original Post

Cannot open the game

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi there, I need help! Today I tried to open my game but it was not loaded and I noticed that my playerID was not shown where it used to be! I'm sure that my device and accounts are updated and my connection is stable. It has happened three times so far! I had to reinstall the game and it seems that this solution works but tbh I'm done with reinstalling such a heavy game again and again! Can you pls help me with fixing this problem? My system is Android and here is my playerID:

[ID removed by CM]

Thank u! 

Message 1 of 5 (668 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @lks9ovd3517y 

Are you currently playing on a guest account, or is your account connected?

Let's give the steps in the thread here a try, as well as the steps listed out here. Let me know if this helps!

solaire.png

Message 2 of 5 (625 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thks for helping me but I'm afraid I cannot still open my game. My account is surely connected and I did not play on guest account! 

Message 3 of 5 (611 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I reinstalled the game but there's not even the option to load my previous process! My game is totally lost after 3 years of playing! My account is connected but the game does not recognize it! 

Message 4 of 5 (602 Views)

Community Manager

@lks9ovd3517y 

Pleas reach out to the live support team following the steps here so they can look into restoring your previous account with you. 

solaire.png

Message 5 of 5 (582 Views)