Cannot login on Switch

by chrisgraue

Original Post

Cannot login on Switch

★★★ Newbie

I cannot connect my EA and Nintendo accounts on Apex, or any other EA game for that matter. I have read a lot of threads on this, but nothing has worked for me.

In case you're new to this issue, upon starting up the game it asks you to link your accounts. There's a login screen, and after all of your information is in, it immediately says that it cannot login and to try later. I've been getting this error for months.

I also tried doing this on Knockout City, another EA title, and after the same process, it returns an error code of Net Code 1.46#102122. Googling this didn't yield any answers either, and EA support didn't seem to know what it was. I have spoken to 4 different EA tech support agents.

I have tried:

Creating a new EA account

Changing my EA password

Changing my Nintendo username

Holding the power button for 15 seconds between attempts to clear the cache

Deleting EA's access from my Nintendo account between attempts to start fresh

Entering username and password while docked to the TV

Entering username and password while handheld

Entering username and password with touchscreen

Entering username and password without touchscreen

My account is not a child account and has never been, my birthdays match on both Nintendo and EA

My date and time are set to automatic

EA Support has no ideas and disconnects me from their chat after telling me to login and it should work

Nintendo support has no ideas (and correctly identifies that this is an EA issue as all other services and games are working just fine on the Switch)

The one caveat that I'm working with is that I'm on a Nintendo family plan for online play. Both the other accounts are also adult aged accounts, and neither have played any EA games, so this should not be an issue.

Message 1 of 5 (633 Views)

Re: Cannot login on Switch

EA DICE Team
Hi @chrisgraue, what age is your Nintendo account set as?

/Atic
Message 2 of 5 (544 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_Atic It has my proper birthday, which is well over 18. It also matches the birthday on my EA account.

Message 3 of 5 (538 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey @EA_Atic just pinging again to see if you saw my reply

Message 4 of 5 (484 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey @EA_Atic checking in on this again

Message 5 of 5 (440 Views)