Re: Cannot link NBA Live Mobile account to Facebook

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Hey man I’m not sure if your reading this but the linking accounts button only appears when you press new user and you put an age 18+ I did the experiment, I put the age below 18 and it didn’t appear, but when I put an age 18+ it appeared so try that.

Message 11 of 17 (2,416 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah when we go to settings we don't see link button we only see the log out button the accounts we are using are guests but we want to link so other devices could also get the data. 

Message 12 of 17 (2,120 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Barry The topic we are discussing is not there.
Message 13 of 17 (2,120 Views)

★★★ Newbie

But what if the other phone is not 18+ BTW it works. 

Message 14 of 17 (2,110 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, all.

More info about online access for child accounts can be found here. If the age is below a specific threshold, you may be restricted to social features for our mobile titles due to our compliance with local government laws.

Mobile games

Our mobile games don’t have parental control settings, so some features might not be available for underage accounts.  

Some EA mobile games are age-gated, meaning we ask for a date of birth, and child users play a version of the game which does not include social features.

Blueberry.png
Message 15 of 17 (2,065 Views)

Community Manager

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

Hey, all.

More info about online access for child accounts can be found here. If the age is below a specific threshold, you may be restricted to social features for our mobile titles due to our compliance with local government laws.

Mobile games

Our mobile games don’t have parental control settings, so some features might not be available for underage accounts.  

Some EA mobile games are age-gated, meaning we ask for a date of birth, and child users play a version of the game which does not include social features.

As this post is from 2017, I'll be locking it down now to avoid further necroposting. If you need help linking up your account to Facebook, please search for a more recent thread to jump into or create a new topic.

Blueberry.png
Message 16 of 17 (7,666 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It was original guest account and I tried to link it to Facebook so I can play with my friends but the link button disappeared.

Message 17 of 17 (754 Views)