Accepted Solution

Cannot launch FIFA 20 on Nintendo Switch

★★★ Newbie

Product: FIFA 20
Platform:Nintendo Switch
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Which mode has this happened in? Career Mode
Which part of the mode? Career mode - manager
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? After login EA account in Nintendo switch
What happens when the bug occurs? The screen says "Link your EA Account to Nintendo Account" and have a "LINK ACCOUNTS" button at the bottom. But the issue is I neither "Ok" nor "Back" works, so I am stuck on this screen. FYI, it's my first time launch this game.
What should be happening instead? Should let me play the game

After login to my EA account in Nintendo Switch, the screen says "Link your EA Account to Nintendo Account" and have a "LINK ACCOUNTS" button at the bottom. But neither "Ok" nor "Back" works, so I am stuck on this screen. FYI, I just bought this game and it's my first time launch this game.  Please help!

Message 1 of 22 (5,493 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cannot launch FIFA 20 on Nintendo Switch

Community Manager

Hey all, I tested it there and was able to launch and link FIFA on Switch without any issue. 

When the option to select pops up are you pressing the A button on the controller or touching the screen?

Can you always ensure that you are using the A button to make selections such as this.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 8 of 22 (5,101 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie
@fanki1292 having the exact same problem. just bought it yesterday and literally can’t play lol
Message 2 of 22 (5,436 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Which is more frustrated is the customer service told me it’s a well known issue but they don’t have a estimated time on when it will be resolved and even asked me to post it in this forum to seek solutionsFrown

Message 3 of 22 (5,404 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same, just bought the game and I cant even get to the main page cuz of this.

EA is so damn TRASH

Message 4 of 22 (5,317 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same exact problem. Just bought FIFA 20 on sale on Nintendo eShop. Can't get Nintendo account and EA account to link. Link screen hangs until I quit software. Impossible to play online modes.

Message 5 of 22 (5,257 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Someone solved? I've the same problem 

Message 6 of 22 (5,198 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I wish I knew this was a "known" issue before I bought it. So frustrated. Why lol

Message 7 of 22 (5,140 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, I tested it there and was able to launch and link FIFA on Switch without any issue. 

When the option to select pops up are you pressing the A button on the controller or touching the screen?

Can you always ensure that you are using the A button to make selections such as this.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 22 (5,102 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@fanki1292 Hi all, it seems to be an issue if you use touch screen, just make sure you use controller buttons. Accept with A , it then seems to work at the link screen, to be sure I even entered password with controller rather than touch screen
Message 9 of 22 (5,052 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing happening to me man! This is a rip off man 

Message 10 of 22 (4,693 Views)