Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Cannot land on H-047C

★★★★ Novice

Product: Mass Effect Andromeda
Platform:PC
What edition do you have? Deluxe Edition
Physical Disc or Digital version? Digital Based Install
Summarize your bug Cannot land on H-047C, no landing zone.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How long has this issue been happening? Always Happens
Please select your region North America
Run the www.speedtest.net network benchmark and post your upload and download speeds. 250 mbps down/ 12 mbps up
What company provides your internet service? Comcast
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure how to duplicate the bug, so far I've seen no one else with this issue.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? GTX 1070
Please enter memory size in GB. 16

I cannot land on H-047C, there is no landing zone no matter where I look and scanning does nothing.  Because of this I can't start Vetra's loyalty mission or "H-047C: A New World".  I've been trying since starting the "Hunting the Archon" mission.  I've read the e-mail from Vetra had the call with Sid.  Since it wasn't working I thought maybe completing "Hunting the Archon" might trigger something but the problem remains.  Everything shows up in the journal properly and all requirements have been met.

Message 1 of 10 (917 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cannot land on H-047C

★★★★ Novice

I found somewhat of a fix.  I had to go way back to a save I'd made before answering Vetra's email, but after getting the "H-047C: A New World" mission.  I tested it several times to be sure and each time if I answered the email before initially going to H-047C the landing zone would never appear, if I went beforehand it worked fine every time.

View in thread

Message 5 of 10 (1,052 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Newbie

Rotate the broken world until a landing site is found on scanner.  then you can land.

Message 2 of 10 (896 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Newbie

For me it was not a Problem to land on this Asteroid but when i finish i couldt Take off there were no posibilities to get back on Tempest Shuttle so i loose yesterday 2 Hours of play time iand i just got

back to my previous Saves it was really very disapointing!

So i found a smal solution on my Problem on REDDIT

https://www.reddit.com/r/masseffect/comments/60nofc/mea_spoilers_stuck_at_h047c/

Message 3 of 10 (888 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've rotated and even watched videos to find out the exact spot where the landing area should appear and no matter how many times I target that spot and everywhere around it nothing appears.  Trying previous saves hasn't worked either.  Any other suggestions?  Is there perhaps a console command that can make it appear or any other method to land on H-047C?

Message 4 of 10 (866 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I found somewhat of a fix.  I had to go way back to a save I'd made before answering Vetra's email, but after getting the "H-047C: A New World" mission.  I tested it several times to be sure and each time if I answered the email before initially going to H-047C the landing zone would never appear, if I went beforehand it worked fine every time.

Message 5 of 10 (1,053 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am currently having the same problem as you but reloading an older save is not an option because I don't have a save from before getting the mission, I failed to read Vetra's message. Is there a console command that can fix this? 

Message 6 of 10 (805 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I'm having the same problem, and I've already saved over that save file so reloading an old save is not an option. I've repaired the game, the cache, manual restart... I've done other missions and try to come back to it, nothing is worth it. Does this mean we can never do this mission ? That would seriously suck and hurt the story
Message 7 of 10 (778 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem.  There's no landing zone for H-047c, so I can't get the H-047c primary mission to explore the planet done, nor Vetra's loyalty mission.  I don't have a save I can go back to.  I was hoping this would have been fixed in the April 4th patch, but it wasn't.  Is there any information on when this bug will be taken care of?

Message 8 of 10 (689 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Same here. Kinda killed my momentum in the game, don't even want to keep playing at the moment since I can't do my favorite companions loyalty mission =/.

Message 9 of 10 (675 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It looks like what's happening is that the scanner just isn't working on the planet.  I'm at 75% completion of the system with an ! on H-047c, go to the planet, attempt to scan where nothing shows up, and the system still stays at 75% with the ! when pulling back to the system view from the planet.

It would *really* be nice to get this bug fixed.

Message 10 of 10 (638 Views)

me-andromeda-fem

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help