Re: Cannot join or invite my friend to "Multiplayer Group" in Battlefr

by dirtdevil432

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cannot join or invite my friend to "Multiplayer Group" in Battlefront 2?

★★★ Newbie

After having subscribed to Origin Basic, my friend and I thought we would try out Star Wars Battlefront 2. All was going well but now when we've tried to play together we are not receiving eachothers invites and are totally unable to join eachothers games. Totally perplexed by this. It doesn't even acknowledge the invites have been sent to either of us.

Hope someone can help!

Message 1 of 8 (31,299 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Crissle 

We're aware of the issue with the friends list and invites and we're currently looking into it.

I would suggest keeping an eye on our EA Help Twitter account - any updates will be provided there.

https://twitter.com/EAHelp/status/1093670982743666689

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (31,255 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Crissle 

We're aware of the issue with the friends list and invites and we're currently looking into it.

I would suggest keeping an eye on our EA Help Twitter account - any updates will be provided there.

https://twitter.com/EAHelp/status/1093670982743666689

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 8 (31,256 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have had this issue since downloadjng from playstore.  When a friend sends an invite I go to notifications, click on it, the join invite screen appears, I click join and then get sent to Playstore Battlefront 2 page, click Start, and I am at the main screen of Battlefront2 yet NO multiplayer join.  Others do nit have this issue.  I can send an invite to anyone, they can join me yet then re invite everyone else to me.  WHY ME!!! So frustrating and habe no wish to multiplayer for that reason.  I just CANNOT join any jnvite, yet others csn join me!!!! Please this is such an issue for months.  It is a real problem.  I haved deleted and reinstalled, also restored purchases.  At wits end unable to easily join friends as they can easily do. Why???

Message 3 of 8 (30,277 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Ataashi I’m still having the above problem with my account. How do I go about fixing this? My friends are not having the same problem and it’s been going on for multiple days.
Message 4 of 8 (30,048 Views)

★ Novice

1.5 years later....

I STILL have this issue.
The invite they send get like a popup outside of the game window, but it's like the PC doesn't recognize it and it clicks what ever is behind the box.

I even have disabled Orgin-In-Game and that doesn't make any difference.

Message 5 of 8 (23,497 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm still having this issue. can't see my friend online, not getting his invites. Everyone else is online but can't connect with this one player. When he clicks on me and clicks "join game", he joins a random game completely unconnected with me.

Message 6 of 8 (23,413 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

they just dont care tbh its been a thing since lauch...

Message 7 of 8 (16,644 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with SWBF2  please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

Original issue was solved. 

/Atic
Message 8 of 8 (16,380 Views)