Re: Cannot install Apex

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Cannot install Apex

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I was having issues loading up Origin, so I decided to delete all origin files. Where I went wrong was deleting the EA file and Origin's Local Content. Now It's saying, "Apologies for the inconvenience, we’re currently unable to retrieve your list of games. Please reload and try again."

When i head to Apex to attempt to download, it says,"An error occurred. Please try again later. [ref. #user-ip-to-storefront-exception]."

I've also tried downloading ApexLegendsInstaller.exe, however that says, "It looks like you do not have the access rights needed to play this game. Please visit the games's website, sign up, and try again."

I'm in NA, so I know it's not a region issue..but if someone could please help, it would mean A LOT TO ME.

[Admin - I moved this out to its own thread so it wasn't buried in an older one]

Message 1 of 2 (193 Views)

Re: Cannot install Apex

Community Manager

Hey @MellyExpressedTV

Have you tried clearing out your Origin cache to see if that helps at all? That can often help with issues like this. 

For more details on how to clear the cache check out the EA Help website. Let me know if you're still getting the same error messages afterwards. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (151 Views)