Cannot host party

by celestinelambert

Original Post

Cannot host party

★★★ Novice

Hi! Im having some issues hosting a party ever since I started playing again after a long while. I dont get any error message, I just couldnt host a party myself. When I go back to the game, it seems like it automatically hosts parties multiple times a day (always ending at level 10) because I keep getting rewards. I'll attach some pictures for your reference. I hope you can help me. Frown thank you!

Message 1 of 6 (1,545 Views)

Re: Cannot host party

Hero
@celestinelambert What kind of device, model and OS version do you use?
What is your location?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 2 of 6 (1,507 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi! Thanks so much for replying! Im using an iPhone 11 Pro Max, IOS 14.7.1, I am from the Philippines.

Message 3 of 6 (1,482 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Could you DM @EA_Kipling your player id so he can investigate and report this issue? 

Message 4 of 6 (1,467 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_DragonsEye Hello! I’m also having the same problem on my sims 4 mobile too. I never get a chance to report this issue because I thought it would resolved soon. Whenever I logged into my game I can’t host a party myself and likewise, it automatically host parties too(mine always ended on level 7 and it made me collect multiple rewards a day). I hope you can help me too, thank you! 😊
Message 5 of 6 (1,006 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all,

This thread is a bit older now, so it's been locked to prevent any necro-posting.

If you're still having trouble with this topic, please create a new thread so we can look into this with you Standard smile

solaire.png

Message 6 of 6 (955 Views)