Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Cannot get rid of exclamation marker for Journal or Inventory

by lonestar2001ad

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

This is still an issue even with the 1.05 patch with both Journal and Inventory....

Message 21 of 77 (535 Views)

★★★★ Novice
This is stilll happening after 1.05. Was hoping it would be fixed.
Message 22 of 77 (530 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same here, Journal and Inventory still bugged with (!) icon.

Message 23 of 77 (524 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
Same on xbox one on all headings
Message 24 of 77 (504 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
still not fixed with patch 1.05. on the other hand, I also noticed sometimes journal updates won't show the (!). really cumbersome digging through the convoluted lists.
Message 25 of 77 (504 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I still have the issue with the latest patch released April 6th 2017
Message 26 of 77 (489 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Spoiler Warning:

I'm having the same issue on Xbox One. The inventory has been cleared but the exclamation marker remains. Also now back on Eos, I'm still getting an exclamation icon for a completed quest to kill the Remnant Architect. It still asks me to destroy the head conduits even though the XP reward was provided and the enemy defeated. The inventory new item bug occurred at some point on Havarl. If these issues are random and can occur at any time, no matter the planet or space station, it would be awesome if it gets fixed in the next update or so.

As an aside, the quest tracker is overridden by the request to kill said enemy, and it does not disappear. the main quest will briefly appear only to be overtaken by the bugged quest item.

Message 27 of 77 (470 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem on the Xbox One.
Message 28 of 77 (466 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Same here.

It's connected to the Nomad upgrade items.
The Nomad upgrades we crafted are not listed anywhere in the inventory since they're supposed to be automatically installed to the Nomad, but I guess that also means we can't manually "check" them to get rid of the exclamation marks.

Weird design I say.
Message 29 of 77 (454 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@Knowledge_VIG wrote:

Spoiler Warning:

I'm having the same issue on Xbox One. The inventory has been cleared but the exclamation marker remains. Also now back on Eos, I'm still getting an exclamation icon for a completed quest to kill the Remnant Architect. It still asks me to destroy the head conduits even though the XP reward was provided and the enemy defeated. The inventory new item bug occurred at some point on Havarl. If these issues are random and can occur at any time, no matter the planet or space station, it would be awesome if it gets fixed in the next update or so.

As an aside, the quest tracker is overridden by the request to kill said enemy, and it does not disappear. the main quest will briefly appear only to be overtaken by the bugged quest item.

Update:

The quest tracker bug for Take Down the Architect did resolve itself after leaving Eos. The bugs with the inventory item and journal entry markers remain unchanged.

Message 30 of 77 (440 Views)

me-andromeda-fem

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help