Cannot find my post about sims mobile

by cs2bgdxoextq

Original Post

Cannot find my post about sims mobile

★ Apprentice

Hello ,

I posted a week ago about my sims mobile not able to drink coffee in a cafe or in a restaurant, when other sims automatically sit or stand and start drinking, my sim would just sit and read or look around.

I cannot find my post at all to see if anyone replied. I even attached screenshot images too. I even put coffee maker at the house it drinks there, but will brew non stop unless i stop it.

Where can I find my post because it is not in my profile.  Also if anyone here know how to solve that issue. Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 10 (850 Views)

Re: Cannot find my post about sims mobile

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@cs2bgdxoextq 

You will likely have more success finding it on the board for The Sims Mobile this is for the Sims 4.

Click on All Boards at the top of the page and under The Sims click The Sims Mobile.

Edit:

I could however not find any other posting from you on AHQ so I suggest you try again on the correct board. Did you perhaps forget to click the Submit button before closing your browser?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 10 (838 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thanks for your reply.

I  have

looked and cannot find it. Is it possible it was removed for some reason?

Message 3 of 10 (835 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@cs2bgdxoextq 

If you violated the ToS in a serious way it might have been removed. EA does have that right but that seems unlikely.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 10 (833 Views)

★ Apprentice

I did submit  and even attached screenshots too.

Would you able to know why my sims mobile cannot drink in the cafe or restaurant? when I click on the chair to sit down it just says relax and sims is reading or just looking around, but no cup in hand. While other sims are standing or sitting automatically cup in hand drinking.

Message 5 of 10 (831 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@cs2bgdxoextq 

The people that would know read the mentioned board. I do not play the Sims Mobile.

Message 6 of 10 (829 Views)

★ Apprentice

Ok thanks for your replies.

Message 7 of 10 (799 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@cs2bgdxoextq I've moved your post to the Sims Mobile board. The helpers here should be able to assist you.

As for your missing post, please make sure you are logged in to the correct account that you posted the original post with. You can also use the search function at the top of the forum for the post title you used.
Message 8 of 10 (763 Views)

★ Apprentice
@PoptartJuniper Hi, thanks, I did however post in Sim mobile too. Thanks for your reply.
Message 9 of 10 (737 Views)

Hero
@cs2bgdxoextq Hi!
To see all your posts, tap on your user name. This will open your profile. Your posts are listed under 'My recent activity'.

The actions available for our playable Sims at the café are the same they have with any chair. They can sit. There are no other animations available unless they work at the café.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 10 of 10 (722 Views)