Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Cannot connect to ea servers at this time

by holfinger0924ps4

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: Can’t connect to the ea server for fifa 20 ps4 tried resisting console and i

★★★★ Novice
@eltri same here just tried with my mobile internet and it worked. im going to call spectrum to see whats the deal
Message 41 of 47 (247 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Can’t connect to the ea server for fifa 20 ps4 tried resisting console and i

★ Novice
@diegoxbanned310 Well my Internet connection with spectrum is just fine I tried to change the DNS twice even to a google one, reset and restart modem and console, switching from cable to wireless and viceversa twice, if FIFA servers are down all we ask is a confirmation and if not a solution but it seems that the hours for customers service are only from some time on the mid morning to 11:00 pm so probably response will not have tonight pfff!
Message 42 of 47 (239 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Can’t connect on Xbox. Connected to madden no issue. Tried the hotspot for fifa and it connected me but my the hotspot connection isn’t great to play on. 

Message 43 of 47 (221 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
@samstolly23 Also have had this issue for two days now
Message 44 of 47 (225 Views)
Highlighted

Re: unable to connect to EA servers

★★★ Newbie
@diegoxbanned310 is you working?
Message 45 of 47 (233 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
@Biswas_m01 No! im hard wired with spectrum internet and it doesnt want to connect to the server. i tired connecting with my moblie hotspot, that worked but i wont be able to play games on moblie hotspot LOL
Message 46 of 47 (219 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@diegoxbanned310 @holfinger0924ps4 @Biswas_m01 @eltri @lstereosamr 

There was a connectivity issue overnight but this was resolved at approximately 8am (BST) this morning.

Apologies for this inconvenience.

Stay and Play.png
Message 47 of 47 (145 Views)
Twitter Stream