Re: Cannot connect to BF5 online JS bundle problem and update problem

by GodlyGamerGuy

Original Post

★★★★ Novice
Hey guys, back again since I see more questions (wow already March now and I started tryna help months back now).

To those of you that keep asking how, please go back to my comments explaining how.

To those who have tried and still aren't getting results, my final go to solution is to redownload the game. I know it sucks and all, but the ONLY solution I found after a loooot of research is what I posted (which the EA bot then tried to freaking steal).

If you get the same thing after reinstallation, keep trying my method. Double tap to make sure your internet is stable and half decent. Give it time as well! It takes a few minutes. So set it up, and go do something productive in the meanwhile.
That's all I have for now, sorry there's nothing more to do really.

Thanks to everyone that's went that extra step and gave me XP for my answer! I created this account just to help here with this, and you guys are inspiration to me. Hit me up anytime on Xbox at my gamertag! Thanks again.

- GodlyGamerGuy01 - Army JROTC Battalion CO Mills
Message 41 of 52 (913 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
This is terrible I just got the game and can’t connect
Message 42 of 52 (895 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Have you tried what I suggested?
What platform are you playing on?
Message 43 of 52 (892 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Does not work

Message 44 of 52 (881 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Hey man, I'm more than willing to try and help, but be specific. What do you mean it doesn't work? Did you do my method? What platform are you on? If it "isn't working", what appears (and be vivid)? Are you giving it enough time to work?
Message 45 of 52 (875 Views)

★ Novice

please i cant play bf 2 month get ea.com/unable-to-connect cant play can you fix it on pc?

Message 46 of 52 (822 Views)

★ Novice

need fix on pc please bf5 cant play online ea.com/unable-to-connect 

Message 47 of 52 (821 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hey man, I don't have a PC, but I'll see what I can do. If you haven't read my previous comments and solutions, do so now. You need to locate your game file, however and wherever it is saved on your computer. Find the file that says reserved space. Delete it, start up the game, and follow thru the restart process of booting up the game.

Dang as many times as I've been back to help, I should be hired by EA hah. Hit me up on Xbox at GodlyGamerGuy01 for a few matches. See you on the Battlefield.

- GodlyGamerGuy01

Message 48 of 52 (808 Views)

Re: Can not start JS Bundle +connection issue

★★★ Newbie
@Xanthira107G have you found a solution yet?
Message 49 of 52 (718 Views)

★ Novice

is there a fix for pc?

Message 50 of 52 (602 Views)