Re: Can anyone help me ? Pc version add logitech controller

by Dryminator

Original Post

Cannot connect a Logitech Cordless Controller

★★ Novice

1 pt

Hi ..!i bougth today the need for speed payback on PC version ...how can i connect my Logitech cordless controller for playing the game ?

Message 1 of 6 (1,501 Views)

Can anyone help me ? Pc version add logitech controller

★★ Novice

guys can anyone help me to rym my Logitech cordless controller to play the game?

Message 2 of 6 (1,498 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

@kseries20sifu

Not entirely sure if it is even supported. I know that on PC the XBOX 360 Wireless is supported just fine, but it is also PC standard.
Can you provide your product model number?

Message 3 of 6 (1,466 Views)

★★ Novice

Logitech Rumblepad 2 cordless 

Message 4 of 6 (1,464 Views)

★★ Novice

Could i use my sony wireless ps3 controller? 

Message 5 of 6 (1,459 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@kseries20sifu

I think you have one possible choice here.

The Dualshock 3 controller you have will probably not work. I have DS4 controllers and there is a solid tool to make it work on PC, but I could not find anything easy to use for Dualshock 3.
Here is the tool btw - http://ds4windows.com/

Regarding your Logitech controller, you have better options here. It is known that Xbox 360 controller is the PC standard nowadays. And NFS Payback has pre-built Xbox controller settings.
Your best bet is to download Xbox 360 Controller Emulator, set up your controls and then try to play the game with it.
You can download it from here, your controller Logitech Rumblepad 2 is supported - https://www.x360ce.com/

Please read all the info on the website as it is pretty easy to make mistakes there.

Hope this helps Standard smile

Message 6 of 6 (1,453 Views)