Re: Cannot click on legends/store/armory

by cokonox

Original Post

★★ Novice

no i mean reported, not repairing, the game before i came back and tried to play again, i got killed by a guy with aim hacks, so i went to this website to report him, its linked all over the apex legends forums, and i come back to the game and its doing that, tried restarting, tried closing everything, nothing is working, and i played a match and didnt get any xp, my match summary still shows the game where the hacker killed me.

Message 21 of 31 (613 Views)

★★ Novice
its working for me now. i dont know what happened, or if its been fixed.
Message 22 of 31 (604 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Update on my situation. I just leveled up and everything went back to normal. I can access the store, armory, etc and mirage is locked again
Message 23 of 31 (596 Views)

★★★ Novice

I had the same issue, i reinstalled my game but didnt achive anything. I was reading on this forum about this problem, and when i came back into apex legends the problem was solved. So maybe just sit afk in the lobby about 10/15min and it will solve itself?

Message 24 of 31 (591 Views)

★★ Pro

fixed for me now too.  just closed the game for a while.  weird.

Message 25 of 31 (584 Views)

★★★ Newbie

its fixed but i didnt receive my twitch prime stuff

Message 26 of 31 (578 Views)

★★ Pro

@sliperypig22 wrote:

its fixed but i didnt receive my twitch prime stuff

oh it looks like they were updating the game.  I see jump pads in the game now? lol

Message 27 of 31 (568 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

sorry but it s not a fix or even a turn around, it doesnt works for me , i did it several times. Couldnt click any of the top menu, my legends are closed except the default ones, couldnt gain any points, experience etc., at the match summary screen there is only blank red screen. i want my mirage back Frown

Message 28 of 31 (464 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

its fixed while im writing this comment so wait 15 minutes at the main screen and staying afk will fix the issue.

Message 29 of 31 (462 Views)

★★★ Newbie

insert i have the same * here and need that season 9 juice here

Message 30 of 31 (351 Views)