Re: Can’t claim rewards in Battlefront II

by bart0911

Original Post

Re: Cannot claim weapon mod reward

★ Novice
Can’t believe it! I really do want to love this game but every step forward there’s always two steps back that EA and DICE take. They like to say it’s the other’s fault, so it most definitely will never get fixed.
Message 281 of 373 (714 Views)

Re: DC-15LE Sharpshooter Cannot be claimed!!!

★★★ Newbie

I have the same ishue. Do you have resolve that problem?

Message 282 of 373 (680 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Following up on my previous report. (problem on Multiplayer section, but not on the Arcade):

I thought that the problem was general for all multiplayer game, but it might just be for Carreer>Multiplayer & Carreer>Troopers.

I was just playing today with Bossk on a multiplayer map and was able to earn and then claim the reward, so I think that Carreer>Heroes should be ok...

Funny thing though, the Defender reward from Carreer>Multiplayer seemed to have reset from the last two times that I played. Moreover, I just got through 3 rounds of Starfighter Assault, and the Timed Challenges didn't convert the rewards automatically, neither have recorded any match of Starfighter Assault being played!

This is starting to become annoying. . .

'Problem started in the weekend for me, it's the middle of the week, and I haven't even seen any update from EA saying that they're looking into the problem... Getting a bit frustrated. But I know they're still humans, so let's give them another week to put their s¤"#% together. Standard smile *fingers crossed*

Message 283 of 373 (644 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Ok... Just read that they are aware of the issue and that they're looking into it. [feeling less frustrated Standard smile ]

Post from another similar thread, and that might have gotten lost on this one:
"
Hey everyone!

This is a known issue and something we are investigating for the moment. Unfortunate I don't have a time frame when this will be fixed, hopefully soon!

/Atic"

Standard smile
Message 284 of 373 (638 Views)

★★★ Newbie

sam here man im well pissed!

Message 285 of 373 (631 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Criterion Games said in one day or two
Message 286 of 373 (619 Views)

Re: Can't claim trooper reward Battlefront 2

★ Apprentice

Hi David, any update on the claim rewards issue ?

Message 287 of 373 (572 Views)

Re: Milestone stuck

★★★★★ Newbie
Me too
Message 288 of 373 (557 Views)

★★★ Guide
This glitch makes no sense. It didn’t allow me to claim the previous two milestones I achieved (SE-44C Training and Target Practice,) but I was just able to claim the TL-50 Sharpshooter Reward. I don’t get it. 😕 Of course the three that were previously glitched still are.
Message 289 of 373 (556 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I can't claim multiple trooper rewards now - is there anywhere to get help. I reinstalled the game. I tried it on a different Ps4. No way to progress with trooper unlocks.

Message 290 of 373 (546 Views)