Re: Can't claim trooper reward Battlefront 2

by netwinkiesfan77

Original Post

Re: Cannot claim weapon mod reward

★★ Apprentice
Is there the equivalent of a "License Repair" hidden somewhere in the Xbox menus?

Did you try anything as a fix after your Astarfighter lockups? It's weird that it froze those then gave you new rewards without making any attempts to fix any possibly corrupt files.
Message 151 of 373 (669 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem. Wont let me claim rewards. Not recognizing kill total for gun unlocks. Bs EA, fix it!
Message 152 of 373 (654 Views)

★★ Novice

Trying that now hope it works!

P.S. Did not work! D:<

Message 153 of 373 (629 Views)

★★ Novice

Great now my timed milestone does not work!

Message 154 of 373 (626 Views)

★★ Apprentice
SnarkySolo - it doesn't fix the old rewards that are locked up... it lets you (hopefully) unlock new milestones.

Look at the achievements you don't have conpleted yet and go grind away on one of those... you won't know if the license reset works until you achieve a new milestone and can redeem the award.

Good Luck..!
Message 155 of 373 (624 Views)

★★ Novice
Same problem here, can't claim rewards.. how insane it that something like this is even possible, let alone still not being fixed whilst complaints about it have been piling up for months.. such incredible bs again EA. Fix you're *. We paid the full price for the game so we expect full service when it is not working properly.
Message 156 of 373 (563 Views)

★★★ Novice
I have 2 I can’t claim either. Emailed EA, but I won’t hold my breath. One is for a officer crate and the other is the last assault rifle. So it’s a hinderance to say the least.
Message 157 of 373 (546 Views)

★★★ Newbie
EA are the worst man. They aren't making any money of bf2 now there is no micro transactions so minimal support will be given
Message 158 of 373 (512 Views)

★★ Apprentice
So... is this ever going to be fixed or not?
Message 159 of 373 (501 Views)

★★ Novice

NT-242 achievements are grayed out with more than enough points to claim them...

Message 160 of 373 (481 Views)