Unable to claim most milestone rewards.

by Auburn_X

Original Post

Re: Can’t claim rewards in Battlefront II

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
Same problem. 150 IQA-11 kills and can't claim reward mod. I achieved the milestone yesterday... Played today and still can't claim. XBOX one
Message 131 of 373 (845 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I can either confirm that an achievement gained during a multiplayer match (the Sony PS4 Pro platform) cannot be claimed (the button is disabled although corresponding progress is completed) in case of a connection is suddenly lost during the match played. Honestly, I'm very disappointed by the bug due to one has no chance to forecast next time an EA server drops him (her) and that happens pretty often (Europe region) in contrast to the original Star Wars Battlefront game (thus, you have a great chance to become unable to ever claim some achievements reached).

Hope the issue would be fixed in a next patch.

Thanks.

Message 132 of 373 (842 Views)

Unable to claim most milestone rewards.

★★★ Novice

Just like all the other posts here, I have around 10 milestones finished that I can't claim, ranging from arcade to starfighter assault and various trooper milestones. Also talked to the live tech support in case anyone was going to try that - it's a waste of time regarding this issue. They just give you a long winded way of saying "Nothing you can do, cross your fingers that it gets patched soon". Posting this thread for more visibility on this issue.

Message 133 of 373 (731 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I finally got 150 kills with the last officer weapon and cant get the reward so i completet it but cant get the mod
Message 134 of 373 (782 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Same here, finally got the 400 heavy kills and get the assault rifle from iden versio, i can not claim it, the button stays grey and the progression bar shows 400/400.

PLease fix this EA

Oh yeah,

Console PS4 Pro

Message 135 of 373 (787 Views)

Cannot claim rewards

★★ Newbie
Fix the reward claiming issue please
Message 136 of 373 (727 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Can't get my upgrade to the Blurgg for 75 kills
Message 137 of 373 (780 Views)

Re: The force is with you 48/48 20/21 Arcade BUG

★★★ Novice
Same for me
Message 138 of 373 (756 Views)

★★ Novice
Same problem. In PS4 Pro.
Message 139 of 373 (750 Views)

Re: The force is with you 48/48 20/21 Arcade BUG

★ Novice
Same with me.. I completed the S-5 sharpshooter challenge three days ago and the claim reward button is greyed out... This is so annoying.
Message 140 of 373 (738 Views)