Cannot change email

by UnDeadMorozZ

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cannot change email

★ Novice

Hi!

I want to change email on my account, but it keeps saying "The email address you entered was not in a recognized format.".

New mail address is perfectly valid and working, I've successfully changed it on ea account, but I can't do this on swtor account.

Help.

Message 1 of 6 (727 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cannot change email

★ Novice

I've tried to change email on swtor account first - got that error, then I succesfully changed email on ea account. Then I've checked swtor account - email wasn't changed. I've tried one more time - same error. Then I checked my email and found confirmation email from swtor account. Confirmed change by received link and email finally been changed.

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (833 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@UnDeadMorozZ

I guess your Ea and Swtor account are connected, then you already changed the mail address there.

I don't work for EA/ BW, I'm only another player.

My Swtor referall Link
Message 2 of 6 (717 Views)

★ Novice

I've tried to change email on swtor account first - got that error, then I succesfully changed email on ea account. Then I've checked swtor account - email wasn't changed. I've tried one more time - same error. Then I checked my email and found confirmation email from swtor account. Confirmed change by received link and email finally been changed.

Message 3 of 6 (834 Views)

★ Novice

want to change my email address

Message 4 of 6 (477 Views)

★ Novice
please help me change my email adress
Message 5 of 6 (475 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@Plyjms27 If you check the guides here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Troubleshooting-Guides-Info/GUIDE-Email-Validation-and-One-Time-Passwords/...

Does any of that help you with changing the address? Are you able to access your account at all?

Message 6 of 6 (457 Views)