Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Cannot board tempest on elaadan after 1.06 patch

★★★★ Novice

Product: Mass Effect Andromeda
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What edition do you have? Deluxe Edition
Physical Disc or Digital version? Disc Based Install
Summarize your bug I have just finished my last mission on Elaadan and I cannot board the tempest to leave. Cannot extract using Y from nomad (no response). Going up the ramp to the tempest the prompt appears and it knows impress Y (plays animation of Omni tool) but progress bar circle fills and disappears with nothing. Can press again after. Attempted reloading last saves (without losing progress) also attempted a full reboot of the game and Xbox. Do not want to uninstall and lose progress.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How long has this issue been happening? Happening since the last patch
Which single-player mode are you playing? Standard.
Please select your region North America
Run the www.speedtest.net network benchmark and post your upload and download speeds. 47.7mbps / 52.1mbps
What company provides your internet service? Frontier FIOS
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play all of Elaadan???
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? Xbox One
Please enter memory size in GB. Xbox One

N-A
Message 1 of 7 (517 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Cannot board tempest on elaadan after 1.06 patch

★★★★ Novice
Ok that did not work, tried switching to Gladiator (the only set that moves extraction and activation from Y to A) and same thing. Then in frustration I decided to drive the nomad off a cliff to force it to respawn and extraction worked. Don't know what will happen when I land again but I'll let you know.

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (580 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

If you can, try switching controller button mapping configurations to see if that "jolts" things back to life.

Message 2 of 7 (491 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
I'll try that when I get back on, I'm guessing I might be able to pause it and go to settings menu to do that, I haven't reconfigured the controller at all.
Message 3 of 7 (485 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
Ok that did not work, tried switching to Gladiator (the only set that moves extraction and activation from Y to A) and same thing. Then in frustration I decided to drive the nomad off a cliff to force it to respawn and extraction worked. Don't know what will happen when I land again but I'll let you know.
Message 4 of 7 (581 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
Alright, at least so far that seems to have done it. Went to the nexus and was able to get on and off of there multiple times. Next planet seems to be ok for now.
Message 5 of 7 (461 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

Thank you, driving off a cliff to respawn did the trick for me as well. It allowed me to enter the tempest again.

Message 6 of 7 (450 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
At best it's a workaround but at least we can keep going.
Message 7 of 7 (444 Views)
Twitter Stream