by DarthFDG

Original Post

Re: Cannot Submit Bug Report

★★ Novice
How do I report something as it's not letting me submit this
Message 11 of 34 (1,649 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Did you read the previous posts in this topic?  Did you type something (anything) in the bottom comments area on the Compose tab?

As an earlier post would have informed you, you have to put something in that even if you just type, "PLEASE FIX ASAP!"

Message 12 of 34 (1,644 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I spend an hour trying out different browsers and devices to post a bug report. 

Either don't make the last textbox mandatory or mark it as a required field.

I have a feeling a lot of bugs won't get reported because of this problem, so please fix this issue.

Message 13 of 34 (1,559 Views)

Hero

@StormingGorilla wrote:

I spend an hour trying out different browsers and devices to post a bug report. 

Either don't make the last textbox mandatory or mark it as a required field.

I have a feeling a lot of bugs won't get reported because of this problem, so please fix this issue.

Agreed! 

Seems like a pretty simple fix, EA.

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 14 of 34 (1,437 Views)

★★★ Novice
It's doing it again right now. Frown
Message 15 of 34 (1,350 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

On my side there's different bug - It shows to choose Product but there's nothing to choose from and I can't post report Frown

Message 16 of 34 (1,250 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Cześć @UmeshSkywalker

I see that you've encountered this problem on Polish AHQ Oops Can I ask if you've tried using a different Internet browser or perhaps cleared your browser cache?

Dzięki za odpowiedź!

/Ataashi

Message 17 of 34 (1,234 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Thanks for your reply Standard smile I've tried in four browser. Only in Edge I cold open selection list but it was blank Standard smile
Message 18 of 34 (1,230 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@UmeshSkywalker

What about clearing cacheWondering I'm using Chrome and I don't encounter this problem, so I assume something must be blocking the drop-down lists in your browsers.

Thanks for checking this out Standard smile

/Ataashi

Message 19 of 34 (1,228 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Nope, it's definitely a bug, Just tried on my phone and it is same here - canot choose the product Frown
Message 20 of 34 (1,220 Views)