Re: Cannot Recover Account (SWGOH)

by roullerz

Original Post

Cannot Recover Account (SWGOH)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, 

I cannot recover my account.

My original account was set on my first iphone. Then I migrated the account to a new phone about three years ago which was android. It successfully worked.

After about a year I accidentally broke the screen on my android. I have purchased a new android phone now. I am able to log in with google play services, but its gives my my alternate account which I created for fun. I do not know what email address was the previous one associated with. I have a feeling that since it was a migrated account from ios to android, and now that phone is broken, I would have to restore from my ios account. But I cannot do that because my phone broke? 

I am so lost, please help me. 

I have my player ID. 

Best regards, 

Skilly Skilly

Message 1 of 4 (686 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @roullerz

It sounds like your alternative account was linked to your play store instead of your main account being backed up there. If your main account wasn't linked to your play store, did you ever link it up to your FB account

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 4 (656 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_LannaDear Lanna,

Thank you for your fast response. The original account was for sure linked with my facebook account. I know this, because when on the new android phone I was logged in with my play store account, I tried linking that to facebook to see if my FB was already linked, and it  indeed was with my original account.

Message 3 of 4 (646 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @roullerz

That's great news! It means your saves are backed up to the FB account. From here, please get in contact the support team with the Player ID for the main account. They will do their best to help you out with this issue.

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 4 (636 Views)