Cannot Connect To Apex Legends (code:clock)

by GroovyCarnitas

Original Post

Cannot Connect To Apex Legends (code:clock)

★★★ Novice

I have been trying to queue into a game of apex on PS4 for a couple of days now and every time I try, it queues me into a game, and then sits at the loading screen before kicking me. This happens on every different server I try to join. My internet is working perfectly, and I can play all of my other games on my ps4 fine, including FIFA 23, which also uses ea servers. I am taken back to the start up screen where a few different error messages appear.

In total I have received a couple different error messages, but the most common is:

Unable to connect (code:clock)

Occasionally I will be stopped from starting the game at all due to (code:wheel)

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, rebooting my router, changing servers, and restarting my ps4. These are the main solutions people have said worked for them, but none of these have worked at all for me.

I would love a solution, because I have not been able to play at all the last couple days.

Message 1 of 2 (562 Views)

Re: Cannot Connect To Apex Legends (code:clock)

★★★ Novice

I have also tried a power cycle of my ps4, unplugging all USB devices, and restoring game licenses. None of these proposed solutions have worked.

Message 2 of 2 (506 Views)