Re: Cancel transfer list player ?

by V1LLADON

Original Post

★ Novice

They should add an “are you sure you want to list this” button. I’ve accidentally listed like 5 cards trying to compare price.

Message 11 of 34 (5,690 Views)

★ Novice

What about when the menu lags then u end up listing the player when you where trying to compare price and lose close to a million coins. This game can become expensive when trying to pack the best players real money is being spent on this game so there should better control over transfers. A Double confirmation at least would help. My menu has lagged several times when going to compare price and I have lost players cheap that I payed to pack.

Message 12 of 34 (5,634 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  1. Ive made a big mistake putting neymar on the transfer list for 23k and i got him for 150.000 i really would love to have my player back 
Message 13 of 34 (5,457 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@berood001 I need help just put neymar on transfer list for 23k and i got him 150.000 thousand i really want my player back
Message 14 of 34 (5,456 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to say @legendboy64 but if you have listed an item for less than you wanted to then there is nothing that we can do to help. We are not able to return the item or reverse the action.

The best thing I can suggest is that going forward you double-check and then triple check before making any decisions in FIFA.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 15 of 34 (5,430 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Absolute * rule. Shame.

Message 16 of 34 (5,110 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@jrm303030 Jesus Christ I hate ea I put maradona for 225k and his buy now price is 1.970.000 I forgot to change his start price ea should deal with this bull****
Message 17 of 34 (4,804 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko worst thing ever, not only because it was made like that, but even EA answer is "okay, double check, triple check"...
some silly advices that doesn't make no sense from what the person wrote. Maybe you missed the part "by mistake"? Or you cannot understand it? Because your advice: checking before many times and in general the EA system in that case sucks. Surely you can't change it, but at least can support players. It is much smarter if you started a transfer list and if nobody made any actions to that transfer just to be able to cancel it, as it is on many, many platforms, with real money not fifa coins! Nahh, it is EA way to make some policy only they understand and support.
Some times I'm not 100% sober and I just want to check the player's price, and I miss click on transfer instead of compare, you see, you can check 700000 times if you missed click it doesn't matter at all, you miss click once and the item is unreturnable!
Message 18 of 34 (4,565 Views)

★ Novice

FK! Listed my prime Gerrard for 140k buynow :'( wanted to list 1.140k

Message 19 of 34 (4,471 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Why?

Message 20 of 34 (4,326 Views)