Re: Cancel transfer list player ?

by berood001

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cancel transfer list player ?

★★★ Newbie

HI , by mistake I've listed in FUT my Coutinho for the lowest ammount of coin , how can I go back ? And please EA give us the oppurtunity to cancel some player in the transfer list if someone made mistake

TY

Message 1 of 34 (116,030 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @nichett0

It is not possible to remove a listing once it has been created.

Due to this we advise that you make sure and double check before listing players.

Thank you 

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.

View in thread

Message 2 of 34 (126,513 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @nichett0

It is not possible to remove a listing once it has been created.

Due to this we advise that you make sure and double check before listing players.

Thank you 

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 2 of 34 (126,514 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Please, please, please help me with the help I missed the player at a low price for sale
Message 3 of 34 (111,924 Views)

★★★★ Novice
This is not right at all..U guys should change this type of Rule..There should be a option of cancelling the selling and bidding of players of my own.
Message 4 of 34 (110,566 Views)

Community Manager

@Merciless-Sh4rk We would always recommend that you double and triple check each time you list a player for sale or make a bid. 

Darko.png
Message 5 of 34 (110,331 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Why not make the player very sure by prompting again the start price is not a mistake? I’ve made mistake many times because of missing additional number that makes the start bid lower that it is intended for. And by the time it’s too late to make any changes. 

Message 6 of 34 (104,835 Views)

★★ Novice

I accidentally listed Fernandinho for max but now and min bid so instead of getting 30k I will only get 3k as somone has bidded because my game lagged because I tried to press compare price it lagged and pressed list on transfer market can you please take it down

Message 7 of 34 (102,082 Views)

Community Manager

@SamFromme8 Sorry to say but if you list an item for an incorrect price then it is not possible for the auction to be stopped or the item returned. 

/darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 34 (101,739 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

ea sort this problem out then  i was just looking at how much my fellaini scare cared is wirth and as i pressed a , the analog stick decided to move up 1 so now i listed itfor the cheapest price possible ,  what the * ,  every other time u ask are you sure ??  but not for listing players   as i spose u will by then dirt cheap and sell them on yes,  [Removed by CM] , list some12 even if not by accident u should be able to take him off the markeyt anytime like in real * like another glitch to help u make money is it 

Message 9 of 34 (100,363 Views)

★ Apprentice

@Merciless-Sh4rk wrote:
This is not right at all..U guys should change this type of Rule..There should be a option of cancelling the selling and bidding of players of my own.

As anti-EA as I am they are correct to not allow people to cancel listings. It would lead to people constantly posting, canceling, and reposting to undercut competition. Only the people who monitor their listings full time, or those who undercut severely will make sales. Both those types of people hurt the game. The reason I am reading this thread is because I posted a 50k player for 2k. So I am feeling the pain as well. I suggest drink a beer or something.

Message 10 of 34 (100,287 Views)