Can the new g923 coming out work on need for speed heat

by fantasize420

Original Post

Can the new g923 coming out work on need for speed heat

★★ Newbie

So my question is pretty simple can we use the new g923 coming out next month going to be compatible with need for speed heat 

Message 1 of 10 (11,151 Views)

Re: Can the new g923 coming out work on need for speed heat

Community Manager

@fantasize420 

Yes!!

It says NFS: Heat it is compatible with the G923 on PC/XB1/PS4 on the following page: 

https://www.logitechg.com/en-roeu/products/driving/g923-trueforce-sim-racing-wheel.html

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 10 (11,104 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just got the new logitech g923 and i can get it to be recognized by NFS Heat at all....

Message 3 of 10 (11,052 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The wheel does NOT work with the game... Dpad is non functional 

Message 4 of 10 (10,827 Views)

Will there be support for logitech g923?

★★★ Newbie

I just bought a logitech G923 and to my dismay my favorite racing game Need for speed HEAT doesnt support it. 

Will this be patched soon?

Message 5 of 10 (10,715 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Works On PC if you use steam to map buttons.

Message 6 of 10 (10,310 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Does the logitech shifter work as well with this? Can't get mine to function at all. 

Message 7 of 10 (9,777 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No it dont not Work ad all with NFS HEAT . My game dont start , as soon as it smells my usb port the game stay in black window`d mode , i unplug . game works fine .  

Message 8 of 10 (9,001 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Absolutely not supported, at least not the xbox/pc version on origin. D-pad and g-shifter are obsolete. Even states in settings "this wheel is not supported", or something along those lines. I've seen a decent amount of people having the same problem but no actual resolution and these issues date back a ways. It seems like not enough people have the issue so it's just overlooked. I'm not sure if it's a combo of that exact wheel and it being on origin or what.

*Update*

I have also purchased and tried the steam version and it has the exact same problem.

*Update*

Been to all the forums and tried all of the tech tips. Delete everything and reinstall G-hub, different Usb's I've contacted EA and Logitech support and still nothing. After a little bit of chatting with EA I can't send anymore messages and have to exit the chat and start all over. They need to address the fact the g923 and the shifter in fact don't work 100%.

*Update*

After PLENTY of time wasted I'm giving up. EA was absolutely rude as hell, pretty much * off and contact Logitech. Well I had already started contacting Logitech and they told me to contact EA. Both brush the issue off. The word pathetic is an understatement.

Message 9 of 10 (6,211 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how do u do that can u plz explain

on my pc i go on the g hub and it recognizes wheel but cant find the game nfs heat

Message 10 of 10 (2,506 Views)