Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Can't upgrade to ps5 version

by hamouor2

Original Post

Can't upgrade to ps5 version

★★★ Newbie

Have the disc version of fifa 21 for ps4. Have the logo on the cover that's says I can upgrade to ps5. Now I have ps5. Can't upgrade for free, keep asking me to buy it again. Pls help.

Message 1 of 7 (188 Views)

Re: Can't upgrade to ps5 version

Champion

Hi @hamouor2  

You may need to fill out a web form depending on your console. Check out the following link to hopefully help you upgrade: https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-21/next-level/fifa-21-dual-entitlement-faq#disclaimer1

Carl

Twitch | Steam | Youtube | Instagram                     Give XP | Accept a Solution | I am not EA                             Tag me for help @CarbonCarl
youbanner1.png

Message 2 of 7 (175 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@CarbonCarl
i cant get any web form. i tried to talk to your suuport in the chat and they keep sending me link to this "web form" but all i get is the HOME PAGE OF EA HELP OVER AND OVER AGAIN. i tried to do it with my mobile browser, my laptop. everything. CANT GET THIS WEB FORM. please help.
Message 3 of 7 (151 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problem...I have no freaking idea what webform everyone is talking about..Nothing opens aswell for me. Opened 4 cases for this issue, NO ANSWER, the only mail I'm getting is if my case is resolved and if I'm happy with it.

Message 4 of 7 (131 Views)

Champion

@hamouor2  @Stifdawg 

Do you guys have the digital version of the new console?

Carl

Twitch | Steam | Youtube | Instagram                     Give XP | Accept a Solution | I am not EA                             Tag me for help @CarbonCarl
youbanner1.png

Message 5 of 7 (108 Views)

★ Novice

No..normal one :D

Message 6 of 7 (82 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Stifdawg

If you buy a physical copy of FIFA 21 on PlayStation 4 or Xbox One, you'll be able to download and play FIFA 21 on PlayStation 5 or Xbox Series X|S from the PlayStation Store or Microsoft Store for free* once the game releases.

So you should be able to download it for free without having to fill out any forms providing you have logged into the same accounts etc.

Carl

youbanner1.png

Message 7 of 7 (57 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help