Can't turn around - no overlays involved

by stunspot

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't turn around - no overlays involved

★ Novice

I am unable to turn around in SWBF2. I get 180 degrees no more. Many other people h ave fixed this issue by turning off overlays. Well, I turned off Origin's and nVidia's overlays and don't have dischord installed. No luck. I can move and I see my cursor, but can't turn aro und. I'd really like to play your game, but can't. Please help!

Message 1 of 4 (8,463 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't turn around - no overlays involved

★ Novice

Figured it out. You have to turn off the origin overlay for the game specifically, not just in general. So: In Origin, Go to the Origin menu, then Application Settings, Origin In-Game, then hit the switch next to "Enable Origin In-Game" so it's off. That's the general. Then, right click the game in your library, choose Game Properties. On the General tab, uncheck "Enable Origin In Game for STAR WARS Battlefront II". Save and it should work.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (8,434 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

Figured it out. You have to turn off the origin overlay for the game specifically, not just in general. So: In Origin, Go to the Origin menu, then Application Settings, Origin In-Game, then hit the switch next to "Enable Origin In-Game" so it's off. That's the general. Then, right click the game in your library, choose Game Properties. On the General tab, uncheck "Enable Origin In Game for STAR WARS Battlefront II". Save and it should work.

Message 2 of 4 (8,435 Views)

EA DICE Team
@stunspot thanks for sharing! Standard smile

/Atic
Message 3 of 4 (8,383 Views)

★ Novice
@stunspot Thank you
Message 4 of 4 (5,095 Views)