Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Can't switch to Battlefield V through the UI.

by DarthNowaa

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't switch to Battlefield V through the UI.

★★★★ Newbie

The Battlefield UI system is great if you own multiple BF games. You can easily switch from Battlefield 4 to Battlefield 1 with just a few clicks. However, when I try to switch to BF V, it only gives me the option to buy the game.

I already own it, so to open the game, I have to close the current game and open BF V from my desktop/Origin.

Anyone else have this issue?

Message 1 of 2 (73 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't switch to Battlefield V through the UI.

Hey @DarthNowaa

I just tried this as well, switching from BF1 to BFV, and I get the same thing you do. 

If you click on Purchase Game though, it should tell you that you already own the Game on the right-hand side.

I don't believe they integrated BFV for this feature, so you could switch back and forth between Titles like BF4 to BF1.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Are you looking for a response in your Thread that I responded to? Please tag me @iluminatethesky

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as a solution✔

DICE Friend

EA Game Changer

I do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (55 Views)

All Replies

Re: Can't switch to Battlefield V through the UI.

Hey @DarthNowaa

I just tried this as well, switching from BF1 to BFV, and I get the same thing you do. 

If you click on Purchase Game though, it should tell you that you already own the Game on the right-hand side.

I don't believe they integrated BFV for this feature, so you could switch back and forth between Titles like BF4 to BF1.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Are you looking for a response in your Thread that I responded to? Please tag me @iluminatethesky

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as a solution✔

DICE Friend

EA Game Changer

I do not work for EA
Message 2 of 2 (56 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help