Can't subscribe

by McKenna223

Original Post

Re: Can't subscribe

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

Im having the same issues. 
I have reset password at EA. I have tried different browsers and so on. 

And i am playing this game constantly so me not being a subscriber is starting to annoy me since i have tried for several days now. 

The swtor account is MasterNobel. 

Please help fix this issue fast! 

Message 21 of 24 (256 Views)

★★ Novice
@proxos666 that might be a problem and I do not remember any of that information now since it has been while. I probably get in contact with EA, in which I can, and see if they can retrieve that particular account since I have updated it since then.
Message 22 of 24 (234 Views)

@hawkem2013 

You did get my DM the other day ? 

do you have access to that email account used for rays17 ?

if no then you will need to contact EA via help.ea.com

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 23 of 24 (220 Views)

★★ Novice

yes I did and tried using rays17 and tired creating a new password it told me these two messages: 1. its outdated 2. it said it ahs sent the instructions to change password to [edit: email address removed] and still waiting for the instructions. TBH I do not think I have access to that email maybe it has been too long and I saw that figure that probably be my next best option is to make contact with them. TBH I have barely working knowledge of computers and this stuff  hence why it seems like I am having trouble understanding a lot since I dont have any computer savvy they say I think so you help up to this point so far much appreciated.

Message 24 of 24 (202 Views)