Can't subscribe

by McKenna223

Original Post

Can't subscribe

★ Novice

So i've been trying for a week now to subscribe in the game. I can log into my swtor account and click the subscription tab in my account section, but once i click buy now on any of the payment plans it takes me to this page. 

Maintenance page

I tried logging in on other browsers, clearing cookies and cache, using phone data and having a friend log in for me and nothing works. i sent an email to the support email on Thursday.

Because I'm not a subscriber i can't make an in game ticket to get help. Has this happened to anyone else and is there a fix?

Message 1 of 24 (884 Views)

Re: Can't subscribe

Champion

Hey there! I'd suggest trying to reset the password on your linked EA/Origin account per this post and seeing if that works. If it doesn't, you'd do well to open up a ticket with origin support as it's likely an issue with the linked EA/Origin account preventing you from purchasing.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 24 (862 Views)

★ Novice

I reset the password and i'm not having issue with seeing my payment history anymore but i still get the issue with subscribing. im gonna contact Ea witht he link you sent me (thank you). Hopefully it will get resolved.

Message 3 of 24 (856 Views)

@McKenna223 

Be sure to try a different web browser in case the browser cache has cached the pages when you the error

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 4 of 24 (819 Views)

★ Novice
@proxos666 i tried different browsers and had friends try from their pcs and even used my phone. i'm not sure what else to try.
Message 5 of 24 (775 Views)

@McKenna223 

going to need the swtor username , there is no swtor account attached this EA account

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 6 of 24 (738 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@proxos666 HI, sorry my account name is Christymck
Message 7 of 24 (713 Views)

★ Novice
@proxos666 Sorry, i replied on the wrong account. my username is Christymck on SWTOR
Message 8 of 24 (709 Views)

@McKenna223 

My understanding is you have resolved this ?

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 9 of 24 (664 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm posting here because my options are running out and notice others having similar subscription problem. I lost my SWTOR subscription about midway of this payment cycle and did not cancel my subscription. I have tried multiple browsers, reset my EA passwords, uninstalled and re-installed the game, and I also look at Swtorista's suggestions or ideas seem like nothing works. I had no plans on canceling my subscription and seems my options running out. I had no clue why my subscription just stopped in middle of a payment cycle and also looked at my SWTOR account and look under subscription and there's nothing there like I did subscript at and know I was a subscriber just know that something is wrong when I saw the those error messages including that one by Swtor.com is Temporary unavailable error message. As of right now, nothing I know of, I can not subscribe and yet I want to get back to being a subscriber with all the perks that come with being a subscriber. Any suggestions or ideas that can be share to help me resolve this and be a subscriber again be much appreciated. Thank you your time and help on this matter. 

Message 10 of 24 (574 Views)