Can’t subscribe, purchase cartel coins, or redeem a code

by counibean39

Original Post

Can’t subscribe, purchase cartel coins, or redeem a code

★ Novice

I have been trying to subscribe for a month now. I can’t purchase cartel coins and I can’t redeem a code. I have tried using different browsers, different computers, different mobile devices, different firewalls, and even a VPN. Nothing works and I get the same error codes. Whenever I try to purchase anything from the SWTOR website store I get a message saying it’s temporarily under maintenance. If I try to redeem a code i get a screen saying that the EA billing service is not available. I went to EA/Origin and changed my passwords and account information but that didn’t work either. I contacted EA and created a ticket but they told me to try disabling my firewall (which didn’t work). I contacted them again but they weren’t any help and stoped responding to me after my second email. Anyone know what I can do? I’d really like to subscribe but I’m debating giving up on this. 

Message 1 of 30 (1,040 Views)

Re: Can’t subscribe, purchase cartel coins, or redeem a code

@counibean39 

Swtor username ? 

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 30 (1,010 Views)

★ Novice
@proxos666 BWoodhead
Message 3 of 30 (981 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My user name is deltafly my EA account shows my one time payment of $29.99 for 60 days went through.  EA support can't help me only SWOTR CAN, I'm now in preferred status so can't do an in game help ticket!  please update my account but to subscriber status thank you!!!!!!

Message 4 of 30 (962 Views)

@counibean39 

Can you try using mobile data and see if the code etc goes through ok 

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 5 of 30 (917 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@proxos666 

Hey i I also am having the issue of not being able to sub. Reset all my passwords, cleared cache, different browsers etc.. still get the high volume/maintenance page. I can’t even check my payment history, it says can’t be accessed at this time. Been trying for just over a week now. Just wondering if I can try anything else. Thanks in advance !!!

usersame : Farastil

Message 6 of 30 (898 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I'm also having this issue, though rather than any error codes, the web page just refreshes whenever i click the link to enter a code, buy cartel coins or subscribe. Very annoying when I've spent money on a code and now can't use it.

Message 7 of 30 (881 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am now having the same problem.  I literally just purchased some cartel coins myself, within seconds went to buy a smaller amount (was short a few for what i was buying) and it would not let me buy it ingame or on the site.  Ingame I get the error 9 and on the site i get the message about not being able to purchase cartel coins on my account.  I have tried several times over the past 20 mins with no change.  EA please look into this.

Character: Xhuzsidrothian

Server: North America

Message 8 of 30 (860 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issues and sent an email to EA. No response. 

You would think they'd get this fixed quickly so they can start getting money from subs, cartel coins, etc...

Username: Sicknastee

Message 9 of 30 (838 Views)

@TwistedTiel 

What is the swtor username , there is no swtor account linked to that EA account

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 10 of 30 (796 Views)