Re: Can't subscribe or buy cartel coins. Returning player

by Belgorad

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't subscribe or buy cartel coins. Returning player

★ Novice

I'm a returning player since Kotet trying to play the new content, but the website just won't accept my credit cards for some reason. I know for a fact that my cards are working fine, so I really don't know what may be causing this. It's really frustrating because i never had a problem like this. 

I stopped playing for a really long time so maybe that has something to do with it? I can't contact CS because i'm from South America so I really don't know what to do anymore.

Message 1 of 4 (337 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

@Nehart20 

Sounds like there may be an issue with the card for just your account.  One option you can try is to delete your saved credit card data from your EA, Origin and Swtor accounts.  Once the data is deleted add it back to your swtor account and try again to see if it will work.

If not then you would need to call Customer Service for further assistance.  What country in South America are you in?  You can also use Skype, WhatsApp or any other VoIP app to make calls for free or at a discounted rate.  You would just need to add the customer service number here to the app to make the call since it uses the internet to make calls.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (279 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@Nehart20 

What error message are you getting when you try to subscribe or buy cartel coins?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

– Yoda

Message 2 of 4 (312 Views)

★ Novice

@Belgorad 

I get this message: " We're sorry, but we can't perform transactions to this credit card. Please load a different one. "

My credit cards are working fine beacuse i bought stuff from amazon with no problem so I don't get why it tells me that.

Someone on reddit had a similar problem, he was able to call CS and they told him it was a "Mechanical Block" whatever that is, and they fixed it for him

Message 3 of 4 (293 Views)

Hero

@Nehart20 

Sounds like there may be an issue with the card for just your account.  One option you can try is to delete your saved credit card data from your EA, Origin and Swtor accounts.  Once the data is deleted add it back to your swtor account and try again to see if it will work.

If not then you would need to call Customer Service for further assistance.  What country in South America are you in?  You can also use Skype, WhatsApp or any other VoIP app to make calls for free or at a discounted rate.  You would just need to add the customer service number here to the app to make the call since it uses the internet to make calls.

– Yoda

Message 4 of 4 (280 Views)