Can't start the game.

by Smileylicious

Original Post

Re: Can't start the game.

★★ Guide

i have a fix but trust me it will sound * but it works

1- start the game

2- wait untill your mouse is stuck in a big square, it takes around 20-30 secs for me after launch

3- then click on the star wars icon in your task bar

Message 21 of 48 (1,020 Views)

★★ Novice

That's the most basic thing to try, and whenever I tried that it would just minimize the window instantly 

Message 22 of 48 (1,014 Views)

★★ Guide

keep waiting it does the samethign for me wait like 30 seconds from when its minimized.

Message 23 of 48 (1,008 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@sionnick187 wrote:

keep waiting it does the samethign for me wait like 30 seconds from when its minimized.

As much as I would like it to be this simple, this does not work for me. We do not have the same issue.

Message 24 of 48 (971 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

got the same isio now and hawe only one thing to say wtf EA have even a ticket now responce from f.... EA/ORIGIN

Message 25 of 48 (966 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Same issue right now, i havent played for 1 week, before everythign was ok. I have installed the new windows fall update, maybe this is the reason?

Message 26 of 48 (955 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@Sylar42Z wrote:

Same issue right now, i havent played for 1 week, before everythign was ok. I have installed the new windows fall update, maybe this is the reason?

I also installed this, and have wondered if this is the reason, however I have tried to roll back the update, and when I did it still didnt launch for me. It's hard to say. I will update this thread as soon as I hear more from Nvidia.

Message 27 of 48 (930 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
solution's found pay back my money and problem solved.
Message 28 of 48 (921 Views)

★★ Novice

Having the same issue. Never had any issues before downloading the latest update though. Asus 1080ti Strix OC. Extremely frustrating...

Message 29 of 48 (909 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm having this problem as well, since the latest patch. Nothing fixes it. Does anybody have any other solutions? 

Message 30 of 48 (874 Views)