Can't set my left Joystick as Joystick 1 anymore?

by KylethePaladin

Original Post

Can't set my left Joystick as Joystick 1 anymore?

★★★ Novice

So I recently bought a pair of Joysticks for squadrons and it's taken work to map it all out but it's been working.

Today for some reason when I logged on for the third time in the day, it's not working anymore. Joystick 1 is now registering as Joystick 2 and vise-versa. The options menu is stuck on Both joysticks set as one and no matter where I set it, it is set exactly the same when I leave and come back.

I've tried unplugging the joysticks a few times but nothing. Without Joystick 2, Joystick one reads correctly but when I plug em both back in again I am back to square one.

Message 1 of 3 (273 Views)

Re: Can't set my left Joystick as Joystick 1 anymore?

EA DICE Team
@KylethePaladin What Joystick are you using?

And did any other settings change?

/Atic
Message 2 of 3 (214 Views)

Re: Can't set my left Joystick as Joystick 1 anymore?

★★★ Novice
@EA_Atic I have a GNXT HOSAS set up. Prior to patch 2 they worked fine, for the most part. One time it would only recognize the right stick but after I swapped cables between them they started working as expected again. After trying to play today with patch 2 it will not recognize the left stick no matter what I do.

The joystick software recognizes the input correctly and if I only leave stick 2 it'll recognize it and react as if it was stick 1 and reflect proper input, but both sticks together no longer works.
Message 3 of 3 (197 Views)