Can’t see friends list!

by DuckaldTheGreat

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can’t see friends list!

★★★ Apprentice

The friends list doesn’t show up for me. I looked at my friends accounts and they don’t have it either, but my other friend had the friends list because he just started. Is there a way to fix this? I don’t want to lose my almost 2 years of progress just to play with friends.

Message 1 of 11 (15,997 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can’t see friends list!

Community Manager

@dmanboii 

If the selected age is considered underage some aspects of the game like social features may not be available.

Our mobile games don’t have parental control settings, so some features might not be available for underage accounts.  

Some EA mobile games are age gated, meaning we ask for a date of birth, and child users play a version of the game which does not include social features.

Underage Account FAQ

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/online-access-for-child-accounts/

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 8 of 11 (14,181 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

I think they removed that option from the game

Message 2 of 11 (15,926 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

They definitely did not remove it. My friends have it and I don’t. Are you experiencing the same problem as me?

Message 3 of 11 (15,905 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Update:

The Friends list just reappeared for me! The game asked me to sign in to my EA account and I got my friends list back! Thanks EA!

Message 4 of 11 (15,902 Views)

★★ Novice

There is still no friends button for me Frown

Message 5 of 11 (15,894 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do you do that

Message 6 of 11 (15,810 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me too 😭

Message 7 of 11 (14,270 Views)

Community Manager

@dmanboii 

If the selected age is considered underage some aspects of the game like social features may not be available.

Our mobile games don’t have parental control settings, so some features might not be available for underage accounts.  

Some EA mobile games are age gated, meaning we ask for a date of birth, and child users play a version of the game which does not include social features.

Underage Account FAQ

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/online-access-for-child-accounts/

Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 11 (14,182 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

One day i went on game and my friend listhad disappeared and i had lost my friends in game and i couldn't see my friends tab as if i was too young for friends 

Message 9 of 11 (10,814 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same for me, except sometimes it’s there, sometimes it’s not. I’ve tried experimenting around with it, but I can’t find why. I’m above the age required, but still, some days the friend list is just not there.

Message 10 of 11 (7,998 Views)