Original Post

Can't resign youth academy players Bug

★★ Novice

Product: FIFA 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? SweeetNer
Which mode has this happened in? Career Mode
Which part of the mode? Career mode - manager
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start a manager career with any team. Hire youth scouts and promote players to the senior team. Attempt to renegotiate contracts of former youth academy players at anytime.
What happens when the bug occurs? A message will appear stating, "You have recently negotiated a new contract with this player.." This message continues to display for years after the initial contract. Eventually the former youth academy player's contract expires. At no point can the former youth player be resigned because of the repeated message, "You have recently negotiated a new contract with this player.."
What should be happening instead? Each year contract renegotiations should be allowed to take place with all players.

Additionally, there is a bug with the bug report. I cannot post. When I press submit nothing has been happening (when there is a submit button to press). 

Message 1 of 2 (276 Views)

Re: Can't resign youth academy players Bug

★★ Novice

I had to type a message, "Additionally, there is a bug with the bug report..." in the bottom box for my post to submit, despite having all the required fields completed. 

Message 2 of 2 (274 Views)