Re: Can't reach my top speed

by Slinkkx

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't reach my top speed

★★★ Newbie
The top speed written in the garage says that my car can reach 300km/h, but in game it's different I can't even reach 230 km/h
I dont know if they made the game that way but there's a mission I can't do (one of amy's mission) where I have to reach 241km/h
Please tell me why and and how I make it work right
Message 1 of 10 (4,713 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

Hi @Dimastpo,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue you are experiencing with Need for Speed.

Could you tell me which car you are driving and the specific mission? Any information about modifications would help as well.

As for why you are not able to reach your top speed, I noticed myself that on some maps I just didn't have enough time to keep going full speed in certain area's. However, it does seem weird that you are unable to get above 230 km/h. Please give me some specifics about your car and I can see if we can get this looked into.

--Tom

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (5,485 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

Hi @Dimastpo,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue you are experiencing with Need for Speed.

Could you tell me which car you are driving and the specific mission? Any information about modifications would help as well.

As for why you are not able to reach your top speed, I noticed myself that on some maps I just didn't have enough time to keep going full speed in certain area's. However, it does seem weird that you are unable to get above 230 km/h. Please give me some specifics about your car and I can see if we can get this looked into.

--Tom

Message 2 of 10 (5,486 Views)

★★ Novice
I have the same problem I had the BMW that you get with the deluxe edition and I could barely get over 120mph and top speed in my garage said 209ish mph. My friend had the same car with the same parts and could hit top speeds but not me. So I sold the BMW and bought a Porsche 911 gt3 rs it has a to speed of 225mph but I cant it over 145ish normally and that is red line with nitrous. I can't beat the mission he is talking about either of beating the sprint and being over 150mph.
Message 3 of 10 (4,623 Views)

★★ Novice

‎12-29-2015 05:51 PM
I have the same problem I had the BMW that you get with the deluxe edition and I could barely get over 120mph and top speed in my garage said 209ish mph. My friend had the same car with the same parts and could hit top speeds but not me. So I sold the BMW and bought a Porsche 911 gt3 rs it has a to speed of 225mph but I cant it over 145ish normally and that is red line with nitrous. I can't beat the mission he is talking about either of beating the sprint and being over 150mph.
Message 4 of 10 (4,622 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same my Rx 7 has a top speed of 201mph and it only reaches 165 my 6th gear is extremely short. im talking 6000 to 7000 rpm short

Message 5 of 10 (4,474 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have the same isue, could you help me? my nissan gt-r reaches only 240 km/hour and it should reach 370 km/hour according to my stats

Message 6 of 10 (3,969 Views)

★★ Novice
I bought a new controller for my PlayStation and problem was fixed!
Message 7 of 10 (3,966 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Canmaben

Glad to hear that you were able to fix it! @tievuzz, have you tested another controller yet?

Message 8 of 10 (3,950 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have a BMW 320i E36, 1997 model. My issue is I. Can't reach top speeds like 220 even if the vehicle's top speed is 260 km/hr
Message 9 of 10 (3,216 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am new and my car in free roam cant go over 60 kmph but its top speed is 176?

Message 10 of 10 (2,574 Views)