Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Can't re install game?

by sealsquad2016

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Can't re install game?

★★★★ Novice

Have major trubble trying to re install game keeps crashing or getting stuck on 70% only let's you play intro mode? Any help please? 

Message 1 of 3 (132 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't re install game?

Community Manager

Hey @sealsquad2016,  What platform are you on and do you get an error message? 

Until the game is 100% installed you will have a "arcade" map where you can run around kicking some buts, everything will unlock once the install is done, just a side note the installation will be slower if you play at the same time while your are installing. 

/Atic 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Tag me with @EA_Atic if you are responding to me. Thumbs up

* If you like the comments of other players please give them XP. :eahigh_file: 

* If someone has helped and solved your issue please accept it as a solution. Standard smile

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (118 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @sealsquad2016,  What platform are you on and do you get an error message? 

Until the game is 100% installed you will have a "arcade" map where you can run around kicking some buts, everything will unlock once the install is done, just a side note the installation will be slower if you play at the same time while your are installing. 

/Atic 

* Tag me with @EA_Atic if you are responding to me. Thumbs up

* If you like the comments of other players please give them XP. :eahigh_file: 

* If someone has helped and solved your issue please accept it as a solution. Standard smile

Message 2 of 3 (119 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi mate, it totally freezes at 70% then u installs it sell Iam on ps4. 4 out 5 time it won't even get to install stage it fails. I will try again and see if any error codes come up mate

Message 3 of 3 (115 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help