Re: Can't rank up to Relic Level 7

by Tatsujin1972

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't rank up to Relic Level 7

★★★ Newbie

I have all the material to amplify a character's relic ability to level 7 in Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes, but the amplify button will not show as active and I get the message that I do not have the required materials even though I clearly do.  Trying to access help through the system has been a nightmare.  Any suggestions on how to resolve greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 3 (497 Views)

Accepted Solution

@Tatsujin1972 You will be lacking Zinbiddle Cards, Electrium Conductors, or both.

The pieces you make in the Scavenger do not all fit on the screen on some devices. If you look at them on the bottom left hand corner of the character you are trying to upgrade, you can scroll across to see the missing pieces.

Hope this helps.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (448 Views)

All Replies

@Tatsujin1972 You will be lacking Zinbiddle Cards, Electrium Conductors, or both.

The pieces you make in the Scavenger do not all fit on the screen on some devices. If you look at them on the bottom left hand corner of the character you are trying to upgrade, you can scroll across to see the missing pieces.

Hope this helps.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 3 (449 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You are a gentleman and a scholar sir!  Success!!  Thanks not only for this but getting me out of the bog that is EA help.

Message 3 of 3 (404 Views)