by Larskeee98

Original Post

Re: Can't quick sell players on the web app

★★ Novice
@EA_Cade Is there a fix for this because that is honestly silly
Message 11 of 16 (1,045 Views)

★★ Novice

exact same thing happened to me mate incept it was 300,000K im so pissed it was 95 spinazolla IM * PISSED

Message 12 of 16 (930 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is exactly what is happening to me. The game will. I am abroad from my normal servers but am using the web app which shouldn’t make a difference, i’ve opened a preview pack and want to buy it but only have 3k coins, So i go to my team and want to sell a team of the week i have but an error comes up when i try to quick sell or list to transfer market, i’ve tried it with every special card and normal card in my squad and some in my club but this error message comes up for every single one. Please help me fix this within the next 24hrs please EA… John

Message 13 of 16 (668 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  • Tried console and Web app can't get rid of duplicates. Try to quick sell on Web app says quick sell failed, quick sell then on fut kicks me out and their back.
  •  
Message 14 of 16 (401 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey, I'm facing the same issue. However, I'm sure it is not because of an unfinished match. I've tried this from the companion at first then the PC. Same result. On PC it kicked me out of UT saying there's an error at the server.

Message 15 of 16 (372 Views)

★★★ Newbie

For me its still comes the erorr mesagge

@EA_Cade wrote:
Hi @Larskeee98,

Sorry for the delay, is this still happening? It's possible that the web app servers were just overloaded at the time.

Message 16 of 16 (249 Views)