Can't progress on Infiltration quest (Ossus)

by skoont

Original Post

Can't progress on Infiltration quest (Ossus)

★ Novice

I get to the stage "Examine the Imperial Drop" and then the game just hangs.  I've reset the quest, but same thing happens.  Major Anri says "My authorization code won't cut it.  Gonna have to be Malora" and that's all that happens.  Just cant get past that point to progress.  I did submit a ticket about 10 days ago, but didn't hear anything back.  Anyone else run into this same bug?

Message 1 of 6 (2,267 Views)

Re: Can't progress on Infiltration quest (Ossus)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@skoont

Can you attach a copy of your DxDiag log as per here.

Also you can try is to lower the graphics settings to see if it will continue through.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 6 (2,232 Views)

EA Live QV Team

At the end of mission 'Infiltration' at step 'Examine the Imperial Drop' is a conversation which is known to us for creating freezes and crashes on systems which are below the system requirements of the game and/or are using outdated drivers. Since crashes and freezes are expected while being below system requirements this will not receive a patch. 

I strongly recommend following the advice of Belgorad and provide a DxDiag, lower your graphic settings and check for driver updates. 

Message 3 of 6 (2,201 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks everyone for your suggestions.  It appears that this old dog will have to upgrade his machine in order to continue play.  Unfortunate, but not totally unexpected.  I will likely continue for a while with the parts of the game I CAN play, so see you around. 

Message 4 of 6 (2,184 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have all the requirement and updated drivers and its till doing it

Message 5 of 6 (1,808 Views)

★★ Novice
@tyrolean2335 ever find a fix??
Message 6 of 6 (502 Views)