Original Post

Can't play the game...again

★★★★ Novice

Can't login:Cant login.png

Message 1 of 39 (998 Views)

Re: Can't play the game...again

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue. It started as soon as GAC offense went live.

As an update, it has been 8 hours. I am still unable to login. EA help was.. you guess it. No help. I am assuming there is an issue with my google account syncing with swgoh. Please help!

New update. It's been 16 hours. Still no progress from EA. I am still unable to login to the game. This is a 4-yo account with several thousand dollars spent. How much more do I have to spend to get good support? This is pretty ridiculous.

Message 2 of 39 (985 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Have you had any contact via email with EA help? I have had 3 total since I contacted them. The latest one I replied to, then got a “mail undeliverable” kick back saying the customer email was not being monitored. 
if I could get in the game, I could get my ally code but I can’t even do that. Been playing since 2015.

Message 3 of 39 (939 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have contacted EA multiple times via chat and phone. I have not received any real help.

As far as your ally code, do you have a swgoh.gg account page? That is the best way to get your ally code if you can't remember it and can't login.

Message 4 of 39 (936 Views)

★★★★ Novice

3 or 4 open cases, all said reinstall, clear cache, reboot....no luck at all

Message 5 of 39 (930 Views)

★★★★ Novice

yes at least I got this info the problem is when signing in with my google play account. Then I get this error 9.57. As a guest the game works fine. Support said to wait even for a server refresh but they couldn't tell me how many hours I have to wait. It's more than 20 hours and still waiting

Message 6 of 39 (929 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Einnod1981 I'm waiting for 20 hours, once I'll get a resolution, I'll let you know. They told me I have to wait even for a server refresh....will keep you informed
Message 7 of 39 (926 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi all and sorry to hear that.

Can you all please provide us with your ally codes, so that we can investigate this further? Thank you!

Message 8 of 39 (901 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

815-334-787

Message 9 of 39 (899 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_HighCommand I cannot get into the game, therefore I can’t get my ally code. I’m in a guild by myself. I would’ve thought having the game linked to your Google Play account would be sufficient but I guess not,
Message 10 of 39 (863 Views)