Message 21 of 39 (428 Views)

Re: Can't play the game...again

★★★ Newbie

585-139-423

cant login

Message 22 of 39 (404 Views)

EA Live QV Team
@AGuyWithAKnife4 That is something else entirely. Try switching connections from WiFi to cellular (or the other way around) and make sure you have enough space on your device.
Message 23 of 39 (398 Views)

EA Live QV Team
@mbigos Unfortunately, that is very unspecific and not really helpful. Why exactly is it that you can't login?
Message 24 of 39 (397 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Any update on when this might be fixed? Saw you replied to the others and was curious if you could tell me my issue or what you would need to resolve it

Message 25 of 39 (385 Views)

EA Live QV Team
@Darthsomething12 I looked into yours and flagged it with the team. We might be able to manually fix your account (no promise tho) later today.
Message 26 of 39 (382 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

After last update cant login into the game. I've tried on another device,  reinstall the game, try on bluestack and nox. There is no problem with other games, internet connection is ok. Just after game shows on The bottom left on starting screen   sign "loading cantina" this happendScreenshot_20201109-191105_Heroes.jpg

Message 27 of 39 (377 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

@mbigos Just saw your ally code above. Goin to add your account to our investigation now.

Message 28 of 39 (366 Views)

EA Live QV Team
@Darthsomething12 Looks like this one is more complicated than anticipated. We continue to investigate but so far no immediate solution in sight, sorry.
Message 29 of 39 (365 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_HighCommand It says new client available I download that and open and then I get frozen on checking for updates I’ve got lots of space and I tried both Wi-Fi and cellular settings
Message 30 of 39 (354 Views)