Re: Can't play the game...again

by Einnod1981

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie

After 24 hours, I am finally able to log back in. My guess now is that this was related to GAC, possibly my round 1 opponent. Somehow my opponent had 0 teams set on defense (to include no autofill) and he scored 0 points. This isn't supposed to be possible.

At this point I'm working, so I'm quite a bit happier - however, it would be nice to know the root cause of this problem for sure so that this doesn't happen to me (or anyone else!) in the future.

Message 11 of 39 (863 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I opened a chat with my opponent last round, and he had the same issue as I did. He also spent the entire day speaking with support and got nowhere. My opponent is oBull, ally code 966-756-766. Now that attack phase is over, he can login.

Message 12 of 39 (857 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Einnod1981 hi mate, at least we got back in, texted you in game, accepted your direct message....
Message 13 of 39 (854 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@CrumblingWorld check your swgoh.gg account info or ask a guildmate to check on your in game profile, it's on the bottom
Message 14 of 39 (851 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@looben I don’t have a swgoh.gg account and I’m in a guild by myself. The few times I was in a guild, the only interaction was in game and not on something like discord or line.
Message 15 of 39 (847 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Einnod1981,

We fixed your account manually and can see that you are back in the game, great stuff!

Message 16 of 39 (841 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @CrumblingWorld,

Unfortunately, without any account identification, it is impossible for us to locate your account.

Message 17 of 39 (840 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_HighCommand

Is there a patch or fix coming for this or do I just throw my account in the trash?
Message 18 of 39 (832 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I'm havibg this issue aswell. Tried to clear cache and game data, reinstall but nothing helps.

Bern unable to play for 3 days now - Ally code 618-353-649

@EA_HighCommand Hope you can help

Regards Euniz

Message 19 of 39 (807 Views)

★ Novice

I am also having the same issue and can't access my account and haven't been able to for over a week. 

My ally code is 532 989 325

Any help would be appreciated 

Message 20 of 39 (795 Views)