Re: Can't play multiplayer. Everytime I enter the portal, it says it found a ma

by 504SPUD

Original Post

Can't play multiplayer. Everytime I enter the portal, it says it found a match

★★ Novice

Can't play multiplayer.  Everytime I enter portal, it says it found a match and then kicks me out, saying it failed to connect. I can play garden ops and the only game mode i was able to enter was mixed mode a couple of times but nothing else. I don't know what is the problem. 

Message 1 of 22 (1,944 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having the same problem. It started for me yesterday when town hall opened. I can play multiplayer through the town hall portal fine, but I can't play any multiplayer games connected through the portal in my backyard base. It says found a match but then fails to connect. I mean I like the 'Rain of Flavors' fine but I'd like to be able to play other modes, it's making it impossible to complete quests.

Message 2 of 22 (1,917 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes my problem started on July 16 2019 after the town hall update. I've only been able to slip into about 3 or 4 games on mixed mode and if I  exit the lobby it won't let me back in the next time.  

Message 3 of 22 (1,907 Views)

Plants vz zombies multiplayer portal won’t work but event portal will work

★★★ Newbie

Won’t let me play turf takeover since the town hall event opened but I can play the event please fix this as soon as you guys can 

Message 4 of 22 (1,958 Views)

Multiplayer bug

★ Novice

Multiplayer portal won’t load a game it says finding a match then says found the best match then fails to connect to game session yet the only portal that works is the event and dr zombies and crazy Dave keep repeating the summer intro phrases 

Message 5 of 22 (1,883 Views)

Re: Plants vz zombies multiplayer portal won’t work but event portal will work

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@dylon508This has been happening since yesterday morning on xbox one. The mailbox hasnt been working since either.

Message 6 of 22 (1,937 Views)

Re: Plants vz zombies multiplayer portal won’t work but event portal will work

★★★★ Novice

I am having the same problem I can only seem to play the town hall mode.

Message 7 of 22 (1,898 Views)

Why do i get stuck on game found?

★★★ Newbie

I recently started playing plants vs zombies gw2 and I had no multiplayer issues. But recently when I went into the portal it said game found and then would say lost connection. 

Message 8 of 22 (1,861 Views)

Re: Why do i get stuck on game found?

★★★ Newbie

I think it is because of the mystery portal

Because is the only thing that works

Message 9 of 22 (1,852 Views)

Can't connect.

★★★ Newbie

I can't seem to connect to anything but mystery portal.

Can you guys please look into this please.

Love the game, keep up the great work!!!

Message 10 of 22 (1,847 Views)